Audit Senior Job Vacancy
Would you love the opportunity to join a highly regarded accountancy practice with an established presence across the UK?
This Audit Senior job in Loughborough is a fantastic opportunity for a driven candidate who is a good communicator, proactive problem solver, and self-motivated team player.
Are you an Audit Semi Senior ready for new challenges and more responsibility, stepping up to Senior level?
Or perhaps you’re already in an Audit Senior role, but you’re looking to work with a dynamic team that truly recognises and rewards your hard work?
If this Audit Senior job in Loughborough sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply in confidence today.
Don’t let this superb role pass you by!
- Support the delivery of audits from planning to completion, including field work.
- Work closely with the Audit Manager to ensure deadlines and budgets are being met.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Support junior staff with learning and development.
- Some general accounting work.
- Build good rapport with clients.
- Assist with target setting and department budgeting.
- Identify services that will add value to your portfolio of clients.
- Champion your own professional development, scoping training opportunities.
About The Employer
A growing, regional and multi-office firm that features in the UK Top 50 list, the benefits and inclusive approach on offer with this firm are amongst the best we’ve seen.
Priding themselves on ensuring they have an excellent skill mix and an agile and cohesive workforce, this firm enjoys low level of staff turnover and great client satisfaction.
The benefits on offer are extensive showcasing a generous and employee-centric culture. A truly modern employer that will offer an Audit Senior in Loughborough a very bright future indeed.
What’s On Offer
- £35,000 to £45,000 per annum.
- Full time, permanent position
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Life assurance
- Continued professional development and study support
- Enhanced Company pension
- Generous annual leave
- Open and inclusive culture
- Enhanced statutory pay
- Employee and client referral bonus scheme
- Corporate and social responsibility initiatives
- Team incentives
- Discretionary bonuses
The Successful Applicant
- ACA or ACCA qualified or studying with previous audit experience within practice.
- Ideally 1-2 years of practice experience.
- Adept at supporting audits from planning to completion.
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload.
- Self-motivated and reliable.
- A drive to deliver technical knowledge as a point of call for the team.
- Confident in reviewing processes and improving systems to boost efficiency.
- Strong communication skills are essential, both verbal and written.
- An eagerness to progress with the firm, undertaking continuous professional development.
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Audit Senior jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 0333 577 7787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Loughborough and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 0333 577 7787 or upload your CV here.