Senior Accountant job in Oswestry, Shropshire within a leading accountancy firm.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Accountant who is looking to work part-time, approximately 25 hours per week, within a forward-thinking firm of accountants.
The Senior Accountant will report directly to a Partner and will undertake a wide range of general accounting duties including:
• Managing a diverse client portfolio consisting of Limited companies, Sole traders and Partnerships
• Providing high levels of customer services and ensuring the firm’s service levels are met
• Holding regular client meetings
• Managing workflow to other staff and reviewing this work where required
• Advising clients on general business advice
• Producing cashflow and profit and loss forecasts
• Actively seek out opportunities in order to develop the practice
• Supervising, mentoring and developing other staff
• Liaising with HMRC
• Developing relationships with fellow professionals
• Assisting with the strategic management of the practice
Ideally suited towards a Senior Accountant with a general practice background where they have undertaken managerial duties and now looking for a part-time accountancy job where they can still undertake challenging work combined with career progression within a supportive working environment.
This Senior Accountant job in Oswestry is ideal for a Semi Senior who is looking for their first Senior Accountant job or an existing Senior Accountant who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Client Manager job in Oswestry.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in Oswestry, Shropshire together with accountancy firms across the UK. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.