A Tax Partner job description will focus on leading the tax department at the highest level, where the Tax Partner’s role will contribute to the success of the accountancy firm directly.
Tax Partner Job Description: Skills And Attributes
Demonstrable experience within the field of taxation will be required as a Tax Partner, which will be teamed with a proven track record of driving customer excellence and efficiencies.
CTA-qualified and with a minimum of two years of experience as a senior tax planner, the Tax Partner will enjoy sharing their taxation expertise to the benefit of clients and the firm.
A Tax Partner knows how to leverage their knowledge and that of the department and the broader team to the benefit of the client and the firm.
Partner-level roles include fostering relationships internally and externally — embodying the culture and values of the accountancy firm.
From encouraging an inclusive and supportive environment to consistently upskilling the taxation department, a Tax Partner takes an active role in shaping the future of an accountancy firm.
A Tax Partner requires the highest level of business acumen, with a broader view of continuous improvement and potential opportunities to be investigated.
Job descriptions for partner-level accountants often seek a driven individual at the top of their field for Tax Partner roles.
Tax Partner Job Description: Responsibilities
- You’ll manage and encourage a tax team and be responsible for developing the department and its commitment to customer service excellence.
- You’ll manage and nurture a portfolio of clients who will depend on your expertise and advice on taxation.
- You’ll leverage your tax expertise to attract new clients and contribute to the success of the accountancy practice.
- You’ll work alongside Client Managers and Partners to spot opportunities and flag any areas of risk for clients.
- Seeing continued development as a key part of the firm’s success, you’ll provide advice, personal tax updates, training and encourage a supportive environment within your team.
- You and your team will be responsible for accounts file reviews and personal taxation for clients.
- You’ll take the time to know each client and their business so that you can add value with your tax expertise.
- Ensuring your team delivers all elements of tax compliance and tax advisory for both personal and corporate tax matters for clients.
Are you looking for a Tax Partner job?
If you’re looking for a Tax Partner job, we’d encourage you to get in touch.
We have a tremendous track record of introducing you (anonymously) to our long-term clients by highlighting your skills and attributes in line with each firm’s needs.
We will handle your job search for an accountancy role with the strictest confidence and sensitivity.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.
Are you recruiting for a Tax Partner position?
If you are looking to recruit for your accountancy practice, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd can help.
Exclusively developed for the accountancy industry, our professional accountancy recruitment team will seek the highest calibre of candidate for your role, so you’ll be confident they will actively contribute to the success of your accountancy firm.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.