A Senior Consultant Accountant job description will seek an accounts professional that is ACA or ACCA qualified.
Senior Consultant Accountant Job Description: Skills And Attributes
Senior Consultant Accountants will already be qualified to ACA or ACCA level and be commercially minded.
In addition to these qualifications, the Senior Consultant Accountant will also have at least five years of practice experience advising and producing accounts for clients of various types and sizes.
As a senior team member, management experience will also be expected — they will need to lead and encourage team members to deliver customer service excellence.
The Senior Consultant Accountant will use their business acumen to work closely with Partners to make efficiencies and drive growth for the firm.
Besides the above skills, the individual will need to be technically proficient with high attention to detail — an out-and-out accounts person.
A self-starter that is able to solve problems and spot opportunities, this person will also be a relationship builder who is confident meeting and speaking to clients.
Senior Consultant Accountant Job Description: Responsibilities
- You’ll work alongside a Partner on all accountancy and client issues.
- You’ll work closely with clients — nurturing long term relationships.
- You’ll prepare year-end financial statements for a varied client base, including Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, and Charities.
- You’ll calculate corporation tax and personal tax liabilities and advise on tax planning.
- You’ll share your knowledge and experience over time with more junior colleagues and foster a supportive environment.
- You’ll review the work of others to ensure quality and accuracy.
Are you recruiting for a Senior Consultant Accountant position?
If you are looking to recruit a Senior Consultant Accountant, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd can help.
Exclusively developed for the accountancy industry, our professional team will seek the highest calibre of candidate for your role, so you’ll be confident they will actively contribute to the success of your accountancy firm.
Are you looking for a Senior Consultant Accountant job?
If you’re looking for accountancy jobs as a Senior Consultant Accountant, we’d encourage you to get in touch.
We have a tremendous track record of introducing you (anonymously) to our long-term clients by highlighting your skills and attributes in line with each firm’s needs.
Your job search for an accountancy role will be handled in the strictest confidence and sensitivity.