An Audit Partner Designate job description will focus on the leadership skills and drive required to work alongside a Partner and take responsibility for an audit department and its functions.
Audit Partner Designate Job Description: Skills And Attributes
Similar to an Audit Partner, the Audit Partner Designate will have demonstrable experience within the field of auditing and will be looking to develop their leadership and business acumen skills alongside an Audit Partner.
It’s for this reason that Audit Partner Designate job descriptions are often looking for those who are driven and seeking to make a difference within a firm — Partner potential.
An Audit Partner Designate will have built up achievements with the field of auditing over time with a view to demonstrating their track record with clients and the firm.
It’s essential for an Audit Partner Designate to have team leadership skills, as this position requires more departmental responsibility and the ability to foster a supportive environment.
To this end, an Audit Partner Designate will see the skills they, and perhaps more importantly, that other team members bring to the firm and their clients.
The job description often requires an out-and-out auditor who is technically proficient, client-facing, and is developing a broader understanding of the business.
A job description for an Audit Partner will often require a minimum of three years’ practice experience following completion of an ACA or ACCA qualification.
Audit Partner Designate Job Description: Responsibilities
- Successfully leading, mentoring, and monitoring an audit department — driving customer excellence, bright ideas, and efficiencies with the Audit Partner.
- Encourage continued professional development and keep abreast of challenges, regulatory changes, and opportunities within the field of auditing.
- Lead liaison for senior stakeholders internally and externally.
- Achieves growth in audit services provided by leading a business development strategy.
- Departmental budgetary responsibility.
- Ensuring the department achieves deadlines and key performance indicators.
- Overseeing and supporting auditors with the high-level reporting requirements for the audit process.
- Leading the delivery of statutory audits for clients.
- Lead efficiencies and training strategies for clients, including streamlining with software.
Are you recruiting for an Audit Partner Designate position?
If you are looking to recruit an Audit Partner Designate for your organisation, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd can help.
Exclusively developed for the accountancy industry, our professional team will seek the highest calibre of candidate for your role, so you’ll be confident they will actively contribute to the success of your accountancy firm.
Are you looking for an Audit Partner Designate job?
If you’re looking for accountancy jobs as an Audit Partner Designate, we’d encourage you to get in touch.
We have a tremendous track record of introducing you (anonymously) to our long-term clients by highlighting your skills and attributes in line with each firm’s needs.
Your job search for an accountancy role will be handled in the strictest confidence and sensitivity.