An Audit Junior job description will seek an audit trainee looking to study towards an ACA qualification and be mentored by a qualified auditor.
Audit Junior Job Description: Skills And Attributes
Audit Juniors are usually studying towards an ACA or ACCA qualification as part of a trainee or apprenticeship programme.
Junior team members who wish to become auditors will require excellent attention to detail, analysis skills, and a natural grasp of numbers.
For this reason, they’ll need to show that they have previously performed well academically, with three good A-level results and strong GCSE results in Maths and English.
The Audit Junior role is an excellent opportunity to combine work experience with studying — working closely with experienced team members and clients.
A self-starter that can solve problems and have the drive to learn and progress; this person will have excellent communication skills enabling them to work closely with team members and talk to clients.
Audit Junior Job Description: Responsibilities
- Assist the team with evidence to support findings from audits.
- Prepare accounting information from information provided by clients.
- Collate and check that files have all information required.
- Meet client and team deadlines for auditing.
- Raise matters that require attention from senior team members.
- Help to plan an audit, learn, and actively participate in audit assignments.
- Meet internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with clients and mentors to understand their needs and be proactive in providing solutions.
- Work towards qualifications and undertake training as guided.
- Aim to build strong relationships internally and externally.
- Support the team with ad-hoc tasks as required.
Are you looking for an Audit Junior job?
If you’re looking for an Audit Junior job, we’d encourage you to get in touch.
We have a tremendous track record of introducing you (anonymously) to our long-term clients by highlighting your skills and attributes in line with each firm’s needs.
We will handle your job search for an accountancy role with the strictest confidence and sensitivity.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.
Are you recruiting for an Audit Junior position?
If you are looking to recruit for your accountancy practice, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd can help.
Exclusively developed for the accountancy industry, our professional accountancy recruitment team will seek the highest calibre of candidate for your role, so you’ll be confident they will actively contribute to the success of your accountancy firm.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.