Interim Audit RI Director Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Auditor or Audit Manager seeking your next contract role with a Top 100 regional accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency and leadership within audit as invaluable? If so, this Interim Audit RI Director role within a progressive accountancy firm in Winchester could be for you.
You’ll be ACA, CA, or ACCA qualified, have RI status, and a wealth of audit and management experience within a practice environment; you’ll also be passionate about using your audit and accounting skills to help clients while also shaping the future of the audit function.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build relationships with colleagues and clients — you’ll aim to deliver customer service excellence.
As an experienced external auditor who is a professional interim or currently between permanent roles, you’ll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving. You’ll need to be a self-starter and leader who is motivated to see projects through completion in a timely manner.
A team player and director, you’ll bring out the best in others and be able to confidently communicate both challenges and opportunities to both Partners and clients.
- Shape the future of the audit function through leadership and the pursuit of excellence.
- Lead audits from planning through to completion for a diverse range of clients.
- Sign off audits as part of your RI role.
- Attend pre and post-audit review meetings with clients where required.
- Manage and mentor an audit team — encouraging prompt and high-quality output.
- Develop and expand the team’s skillset and encourage bright ideas that promote the firm and clients’ efficiency.
- Promote and provide excellent service to clients by providing sound advice and guidance.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This Top 100 regional accountancy practice is highly regarded and is looking for a talented and experienced Interim Audit RI Director to support their current workload.
This reputable accountancy business offers all the services you would expect of a professional firm and is known for recognising and rewarding people for their hard work and commitment.
They have an enviable portfolio of clients and have an excellent reputation for delivering outstanding customer service.
- £90 to £120 per hour.
- Six-month contract.
- ACA, CA, or ACCA qualified with RI status.
- Demonstrable knowledge of successfully planning and leading audits for an accountancy practice.
- Technically proficient with excellent attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior stakeholders.
- Experience leading audit teams.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Audit jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs, tax jobs, and accountancy jobs in Winchester regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.