Tax Senior Job Vacancy
Stop press! Today we have news of one of the most exciting tax focused jobs in the Midlands that we have seen for a long time!
This leading firm of accountants in Staffordshire is seeking a talented tax professional who might have their CTA qualification or they will be working towards it. This firm is seeking candidate who has advisory experience or who has had a career in compliance but would like to increase their skillset in advisory.
You’ll be a great communicator, have experience in inheritance tax, capital gains tax, income tax planning for high net worth individuals and you’ll be excited to step on to a defined pathway of progression – this is really an excellent opportunity so seize it quickly if your skills match up!
We’ve had the pleasure of working with this progressive firm for some years and know from experience that their culture is inclusive and modern – their clients are varied, loyal and their portfolio is growing.
Don’t let this fantastic opportunity pass you by. Contact us today to learn more about this Tax Senior job in Stoke-on-Trent.
- Support a portfolio of tax clients, overseeing deadlines and budgets.
- Provide enhanced advisory services in areas such as capital gains tax, inheritance tax, income tax planning.
- Work closely with colleagues and clients alike to ensure service excellence, delivering solid tax expertise.
- Support the firm’s strategic direction by attracting new clients and assisting the onboarding process.
- Mentor junior staff, including reviewing work and delivering training sessions on taxation.
- Manage commercial aspects of your portfolio, including billing, fee quoting, renewals, reviewing debtors, and WIP reporting.
- Build trusted and long-lasting client relationships, proactively handling queries and problem solving.
- Keep up-to-date with taxation news and regulations, knowledge sharing across the team.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure clients are benefitting from all business services.
About the Employer
We really can’t rave enough about this firm. They are open to meeting candidates who want to work on a hybrid basis, part time or full time and they really stand out as an employee-centric employer of choice.
With an established presence nationwide, this reputable team fosters the perfect balance between being client-centric and championing its staff.
Offering impressive study support and professional development opportunities, this firm is an employer of choice for those in the early stages of their practice career.
What’s on offer?
- £40,000 to £50,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent position
- Hybrid working
- Continued professional development
- A comprehensive suite of wellbeing benefits
- Flexible working around core hours
- Enhanced Company pension
- Generous annual leave
What are we looking for?
- Potentially ACCA or ACA qualified with previous tax experience within practice.
- CTA qualified or studying is desirable.
- Technically strong across various tax assignments.
- Good communication skills and sound attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated and highly organised.
- A team player able to work closely with senior team members.
- Constructive support to junior team members.
- A can-do attitude and an eagerness to learn from an experienced team.
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Tax Senior jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 0333 577 7787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 0333 577 7787 or upload your CV here.