Tax Senior job in Peterborough.
Our client is a UK-wide, multi-office accountancy firm, based in the Peterborough area. They are looking for a qualified Tax Senior Accountant in Milton Keynes to join their wider tax team to work closely with the Tax Manager.
As this is a client facing role, it would be well suited to a candidate with prior experience of working within a tax department of a general accountancy practice. The perfect Tax Senior will be CTA/ACA or ACCA qualified with strong technical tax skills and the desire for career progression.
The main responsibilities of the Tax Senior will include:
• Completion of both complex personal and corporate tax returns
• Reviewing the work/tax computations of a team of Tax Semi Seniors and Tax Juniors
• Providing tax planning advice to Sole traders, Partnerships, Limited companies and HNWI’s
• Attending client meetings and supporting Tax Managers and Tax Partners in resolving Client issues
• Liaising with HMRC and assisting with complex investigations and challenges
This Tax Senior job in Peterborough is ideal for a Tax Semi Senior who is looking for their first Tax Senior job or an existing Tax Senior Accountant who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Tax Manager job in Peterborough.
Ideally suited towards a Tax Semi Senior looking for a new challenge within tax combined with undertaking their first Tax Seniors job, or an existing Tax Senior looking for a new challenge within an employee-focused firm of accountants.
To find out about more Tax jobs within general practice across the Cambridgeshire area, contact Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.