Tax Senior Job in Nuneaton.
Our superb Nuneaton based accountancy firm client is looking to recruit a Tax Senior Accountant to join their highly-regarded public practice. This job is best suited to a Tax Accountant with experience of working in a client-facing role within a tax department of a general accountancy practice.
The main responsibilities of the Tax Senior will include:
• Completion of both complex personal and corporate tax returns
• Reviewing the work/tax computations of a team of Tax Semi Seniors and Tax Juniors
• Providing tax planning advice to Sole traders, Partnerships, Limited companies andHNWI’s
• Attending client meetings and supporting Tax Managers and Tax Partners in resolving Client issues
• Liaising with HMRC and assisting with complex investigations and challenges
The perfect Tax Senior will be CTA/ACA or ACCA qualified with experience in a general accounting environment where they have worked in a tax biased role. Strong technical tax skills are desirable, as is the drive and desire for career progression.
This Tax Senior job in Nuneaton is ideal for a Tax Semi Senior who is looking for their first Tax Senior job or an existing Tax Senior Accountant who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Tax Manager job in Nuneaton.
To find out about more Tax Senior jobs in the Warwickshire area, please contact us today.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax