Tax Senior Job Vacancy
If you can answer yes to these questions, we strongly urge you to learn more about this Tax Senior job in London:
- Would you love to work with an ambitious accountancy firm that recognised and rewards hard work?
- Are you career-driven and keen to further learn from an experienced team through continuous professional development opportunities?
- Are you a good communicator and proactive team player keen to work within a supportive environment?
We’re looking for someone who is driven to build a progressive career in practice, who can help the firm champion service excellence, and who can deliver a proactive approach to portfolio management.
Does this sounds like you? If so, you could secure a market-leading salary, a full suite of benefits, and exposure to a varied, loyal, and growing client portfolio.
Apply today to take a step towards this Tax Senior job in London, or email us with any questions.
- Support a varied tax portfolio, working closely with senior team members to ensure service excellence is delivered across the portfolio.
- Strengthen your commercial understanding, supporting with aspects of portfolio management including fee forecasting and WIP reporting.
- Prepare corporate and personal tax computations with minimal input from management.
- Prepare tax submissions with minimal input from management.
- Support junior staff with learning and development, identifying and plugging knowledge gaps.
- Build good rapport with clients, proactively handling queries and escalating to senior team members where necessary.
- Support the firm’s growth by assisting with target setting, department budgeting, and identifying services that will add value to the firm’s portfolio.
- Keep up to date with taxation news and legislation.
- Champion your own professional development, undertaking regular training opportunities.
About This Firm
Recognised for its personalised approach to accounting, this reputable firm has an established presence in London and across the UK.
Championing professional development and empowering its staff to progress, this accountancy practice is an employer of choice for accountants at all levels.
Enjoying stable growth, this experienced team is looking for a hands-on candidate who can support this positive trajectory.
What’s On Offer
- £35,000 to £45,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Flexible working considered
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive working environment
- Modern office and social activities
- Inclusive company values
- CTA or ATT qualified or studying with previous tax experience within practice.
- Or qualified by impressive experience within practice.
- Strong communication skills are essential, both verbal and written.
- Ability to nurture trusted relationships with clients and third parties.
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload.
- Self-motivated and reliable.
- A drive to deliver technical knowledge as a point of call for the team.
- Confident in reviewing processes and improving systems to boost efficiency.
- An eagerness to progress with the firm, undertaking continuous professional development.
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Tax Senior jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 0333 577 7787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in London and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 0333 577 7787 or upload your CV here.