Tax Senior job in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Our Leeds based client is expanding their tax team due to an ongoing and significant demand for their taxation services.
Because of this high demand in Leeds and the wider Yorkshire area a new position has been created for a Tax Senior to join their progressive accountancy firm.
The ideal Tax Senior will be CTA/ACA or ACCA qualified or Qualified by experience with good technical and communication skills combined with the ability to oversee and manage more junior tax accountants.
The Tax Senior will undertake a wide range of tax compliance and tax advisory duties including:
- Completion of both personal and corporate tax returns
- Reviewing the work/tax computations of more junior tax accountants
- Providing tax planning advice to Sole traders, Partnerships, Limited companies and HNWI’s
- Attending client meetings and supporting Partners in resolving Client taxation issues
- Liaising with HMRC and assisting with tax investigations
This job would be best suited to a Tax Senior who has had prior experience of working in a client-facing role and who is now keen to develop their career further within a progressive Leeds based accountancy firm.
This Tax Senior job in Leeds is ideal for a Tax Semi Senior who is looking for their first Tax Senior job or an existing Tax Senior who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Tax Manager job in Leeds.
To find out about more Tax jobs in Leeds, please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.