Tax Senior job in Cambridge.
After enjoying considerable growth over the past few years, our superb Cambridge-based accountancy firm client is now looking for a Tax Senior to bolster their tax department. This is a very client-focused firm, but they are also employee-focused and are very much supportive and encouraging towards their employees moving forward and progressing their careers.
This job is best suited to a Tax Accountant with experience of working in a client-facing role within a tax department of a general accountancy practice or a Tax Semi Senior looking for a new challenge within tax combined with undertaking their first Tax Seniors job in Cambridgeshire.
The main responsibilities of the Tax Senior will include:
- Completion of both complex personal and corporate tax returns for a large portfolio of clients
- Assisting with the tax reporting for a portfolio of property investment funds and hi-tech investment partnerships
- Reviewing the work/tax computations of a team of Tax Semi Seniors and Tax Juniors
- Providing tax planning advice to Sole traders, Partnerships, Limited companies and HNWI’s
- Attending client meetings and supporting Tax Managers and Tax Partners in resolving Client issues
- Liaising with HMRC and assisting with complex investigations and challenges
The perfect Tax Senior will be CTA/ACA or ACCA qualified with experience in a general accounting environment where they have worked in a tax biased role. Strong technical tax skills are desirable, as is the drive and desire for career progression.
This Tax Senior job in Cambridge is ideal for a Tax Semi Senior who is looking for their first Tax Senior job or an existing Tax Senior who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Tax Manager job in Cambridge.
To find out about more Tax jobs in the Cambridgeshire area, please contact us today.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax