Tax Senior job in Birmingham.
Our client is a forward thinking and progressive accountancy firm looking to recruit a Tax Senior who is either CTA/ATT qualified or qualified by experience.
The ideal Tax Senior will have a significant amount of tax experience gained within a general accountancy firm or a tax specialist boutique. experience of working within a busy accountancy firm in a tax environment. This Tax Senior job is suited towards a West Midlands based tax accountant who is looking for career progression with a mixed tax or personal tax job.
The Tax Senior will be involved in:
- Completion of both personal and corporate tax returns
- Submission of CT600 and self-assessment forms within relevant deadlines
- Reviewing the work/tax computations of Tax Semi Seniors and Tax Juniors
- Providing taxation planning advice as and when required
- liaising with HMRC
- Being actively involved in client meetings
- Supporting the accounts team
This is an outstanding opportunity to be able to work in an innovative accountancy firm with an employee and a client-oriented approach.
To find out about this tax job and other opportunities within tax in Birmingham and the West Midlands contact Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.