Tax Semi Senior Job Vacancy
Ready to add some energy to your practice career?
This Tax Semi Senior job in Sheffield is the perfect opportunity for a career-driven candidate who is keen to further learn from an experienced team, with their sights set on a progressive practice career.
Does this sound like you? If so, you could secure a market-leading salary, a full suite of benefits, and impressive professional development opportunities.
Are you an experienced Tax Junior or Trainee ready for the next step in your practice career? Or are you already at Tax Semi Senior level looking for an opportunity to progress with a forward-thinking firm?
We’re looking for a driven candidate with good communication skills and a proactive approach to problem solving. The successful candidate will be confident liaising with clients and working directly with Managers and Partners.
If this sounds like the right role for you, apply today to take a step towards this Tax Semi Senior job in Sheffield.
- Work closely with Managers and Partners to support a tax portfolio, undertaking various tax engagements, including:
- Group restructures, demergers, company valuations, personal tax planning, and capital allowances.
- Support with tax compliance assignments, including the preparation and review of corporation and personal tax returns.
- Build trusted and long-lasting client relationships, proactively handling queries and problem solving.
- Keep up-to-date with technical research to support complex tax issues.
- Championing your own professional development with an eagerness to learn and progress.
- Monitor the commercial aspects of portfolio management, providing regular updates to Partners.
About the Employer
This successful firm is a full-service, multi-office operation with a team of experienced accountants and advisors who support clients of all shapes and sizes.
Fostering a supportive working environment, this accountancy practice recognises and rewards hard work and is an employer of choice for accountants at all levels.
This ambitious and forward-thinking firm is looking for a hands-on candidate who can hit the ground running as an integral part of a dynamic team.
- £28,000 – £38,000 per annum
- Full-time, permanent role
- Generous pension scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Professional development
- Modern office and social activities
- Supportive working environment
- Inclusive company values
What are we looking for?
- ACCA or ACA qualified or studying with previous tax experience gained in practice.
- CTA qualified is desirable but not essential, or plans to study in the future.
- Technically minded with an aptitude for research.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A keen eye for detail and strong organisational skills.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving.
- A self-motivated team player able to work closely with senior management.
- Ambitious and career-driven.
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Tax Semi Senior jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 0333 577 7787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new tax and auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Sheffield and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 0333 577 7787 or upload your CV here.