Tax Semi Senior Job Vacancy
Are you a self-motivated tax compliance professional looking to become a Tax Semi Senior within a leading London accountancy firm?
Would you like to make a career move to join a supportive tax team that will prioritise your professional development? If so, this Tax Semi Senior role in London could be for you.
You’ll be ATT qualified or studying towards CTA, with previous tax compliance experience and good communication skills.
This role would suit someone looking to take on a Tax Semi Senior role within a compliance team, working with the firm’s varied client portfolio to provide tax compliance advice.
You’ll have strong technical skills, have a can-do attitude to problem-solving, and be motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
Underpinned by strong values, this firm of accountants in London offers a supportive environment and excellent career progression opportunities.
- Work within the tax compliance department and reporting to the Head of Tax Compliance.
- Deliver tax compliance advice for sole traders, high-net-worth individuals, family-owned businesses and medium and large UK and international companies.
- Manage your own varied portfolio of clients.
- Review of corporation tax computations completed by more junior staff.
- Process capital gains returns.
- Manage WIP and provide excellent customer service.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This established accountancy practice in London has a pro-active and employee-centric approach.
Providing bespoke accounting and tax advice, this reputable firm of accountants works with a diverse client portfolio – from sole traders and high-net-worth individuals to family-owned businesses and medium and large UK and international companies.
Focused on nurturing talent, this Tax Semi Senior role at this firm will suit someone who is eager to learn from the experienced team.
Benefits As A Tax Semi Senior
- Salary £30,000 to £35,000.
- A supportive working environment.
- Open communication with senior team members.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Modern London office.
- ATT qualified or studying for CTA.
- Solid tax compliance experience.
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Previous practice experience across a portfolio of clients.
- Strong networking skills – able to build relationships with new and existing clients.
- A team player that leads, encourages, and motivates others.
- A proactive and self-motivated approach to your work.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving with the ability to think on your feet.
- A creative and analytical mindset.
- Close attention to detail.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other tax jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Chesterfield and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.