Tax Partner job in Manchester, Lancashire for a CTA qualified tax accountant with tax advisory experience across both corporate and personal tax.
Our client is an outstanding multi-office firm of accountants based in Manchester city centre who are both progressive and employee focused in their approach.
Due to the ongoing expansion of their accountancy practice a new position has been created in their Manchester office to recruit a forward-thinking and highly ambitious Tax Partner to lead the tax team.
Reporting into the Partner Group the Tax Partner will undertake the following work:
- Manage the tax team in the provision of tax advisory and tax compliance services to a diverse mixed tax portfolio
- Assist the Partners in the provision of tax advisory services on both regular and ad-hoc projects
- Promote the benefit of the firm’s mixed tax advisory and compliance services to both existing and prospective clients of the firm
- Assist the wider employee group with mixed tax advisory advice
- Assist with the construction and implementation of the firms marketing plan in relation to tax advisory services
- Manage, mentor and assist in the development of tax accountants within the tax department
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in Manchester, Lancashire to recruit into Tax Partner jobs together with accountancy firms across the UK. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.