Tax Partner job in Basingstoke, Hampshire for a CTA qualified tax accountant with a corporate tax background.
Our accountancy firm client is looking to recruit an experienced Tax Partner into their forward thinking and progressive accountancy practice. Ideally suited towards a Tax Manager who is looking to progress to Tax Partner or an existing Tax Partner who is looking to join an accountancy firm that is equally as focused on employee relationships as they are on service delivery to their vast client portfolio.
The successful Tax Partner will undertake a wide range of general accounting duties including:
- Providing corporation tax advisory and compliance services to a diverse client portfolio which includes large corporate entities, SME’s and OMB’s
- Advising on the tax aspects of corporate reorganisations to include corporation tax, income tax, capital gains tax, stamp duty, VAT and SDLT
- Making Research and Development tax credit claims on behalf of clients
- Setting up tax efficient approved EMI share option schemes for clients
- Providing advice on tax efficient exit strategies for owner managers
- Remuneration planning
- Undertaking capital allowance reviews for clients
- Advising private clients on tax residency issues
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Providing tax advisory and compliance services to individuals and trusts
- VAT and SDLT advice
- Meeting new contacts and winning new compliance and advisory work
- Giving presentations to clients and professional contacts
- Providing technical training and support to the tax team and wider practice
This Tax Partner job in Basingstoke is ideal for a Personal Tax Manager or Corporate Tax Manager who is looking for their first Tax Partner job or an existing Tax Partner who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to an Equity Tax Partner job in Basingstoke.
With opportunities for equity Partnership, this is an ideal job in tax for a career orientated Tax Partner.