Tax Partner Designate Job Vacancy
Are you an ambitious tax expert that enjoys using your skill to help clients?
Are you looking for a career move to become a Tax Partner Designate within a progressive and supportive accountancy firm?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants that values its team members? If so, this Tax Partner Designate role could be for you.
CTA qualified and ideally educated to degree level, you’ll need to be technically proficient and have extensive mixed tax experience of supporting both corporate and personal clients and significant experience working within a practice environment.
Acting in a compliance and advisory capacity, you’ll be the first point of contact for clients and team members regarding tax, so you’ll need to be a strong communicator and networker.
You’ll also need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
You’ll be a proven and effective leader that strives for continued development and improvement.
This progressive firm of accountants offers a supportive environment, excellent career progression opportunities and the potential to be enrolled in a lucrative bonus scheme.
What are we looking for?
- CTA qualified and ideally educated to degree level.
- Demonstrable experience of working within an accountancy practice.
- Experience of communicating and providing excellent service for HNWI and corporate clients.
- Technically proficient with a strong working knowledge of both business and personal tax.
- Experience and expertise within a compliance and advisory capacity.
- An appetite to proactively grow the and be involved with strategic and marketing processes in line with this goal.
- The foresight and confidence to provide proactive advice to clients and discuss opportunities with Partners.
- A strong leader and team player that encourages and motivates others.
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce work in a timely manner.
- A strategic, creative and analytical thinker.
- A strong relationship builder with the ability to develop new business opportunities.
- Ambitious and career-oriented.
- An existing client portfolio in this area would be a distinct advantage.
- Leading a team of tax accountants at an established and growing multi-office firm of accountants.
- Working in support of the Partners, managing a portfolio of corporate and personal clients in a wide variety of tax specific areas.
- Reviewing and preparing corporation tax computations and workings for a broad portfolio of clients.
- Advising HNWIs on tax planning opportunities
- Lead advisory work with clients.
- Advising on various tax due diligence exercises.
- Leading a tax team and ensuring that clients receive excellent customer service and support.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure that clients receive the benefit of all business services.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure client deadlines and requirements are met.
- Providing training and development for colleagues and team members.
- Representing the company at networking and business events, identifying new business opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to introduce and cross-sell company services to new and existing clients.
- Use a commercial mindset to strategically drive the tax offering and promote the tax capabilities with other team members.
About the Employer
This modern, multi-office firm is a forward-thinking accountancy practice in Edinburgh. They pride themselves on having a portfolio of satisfied clients who are impressed with their proactive approach and first-class communication. They have grown exponentially over the last few decades and now offer a suite of services that far exceeds traditional compliance work and includes services such as (but not limited to) business development, tax planning, and Wills, Trusts and Estates.
This firm is excited to have achieved year-on-year growth and as such are seeking a talented Tax Partner Designate to oversee the success and growth of this office. A fantastic employer, this firm is committed to supporting the successful candidate in the continuation of their career and can also offer an enviable package of benefits.
What’s on offer?
- £70,000 – £80,000 per annum.
- The potential to be enrolled in a lucrative bonus structure
- Full time, permanent role.
- Generous pension scheme.
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Tax Partner Designate jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.