Tax Manager Job Vacancy
This leading accountancy firm is looking for a Tax Manager to join their team in Cheshire. You will support an allocated client portfolio ensuring quality in accordance with Tax Standards, delivering in line with budgetary expectations.
Our client is offering the successful candidate a full development programme, as well as ample room for progression and learning. They also provide formal coaching and fully funded CPD courses.
What are we looking for? You’ll be ACA/ACCA/CA or CTA qualified. You’ll already have experience of working within an accountancy practice, as well as demonstrable people management skills.
- Ensure client assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Work collaboratively with the wider tax team, utilising resource effectively to maximise client service
- Oversee the production, review and sign-off of the relevant personal, trust and corporation returns
- To provide both high level compliance and consultancy services to clients
- Researching specialise tax issues as required and formulating solutions
- Facilitate planning meeting, agreeing timetable of the scope of work
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships, ensuring awareness of their requirements
- Recognise and respond to clients’ business needs, providing quality advice on all aspects of assignments
- Lead client meetings, identifying potential opportunities in line with service proposition
- Deliver feedback, facilitating coaching to staff in order to maximise their performance
- Empower the team though appropriate delegation and effective people management
- Consistently seeking internal improvement, presenting opportunities to senior leadership
- Demonstrate commitment to firms ongoing strategic direction, communicating and adapting to change
- Manage margins effectively to drive profitability
- Successful engagement of new clients
- Identifying changes in UK Tax legislation and how they affect our clients and promoting new advisory projects
About The Employer
This Tax Manager job within a leading accountancy firm is based in their Cheshire office.
Looking to expand by adding to its already talented and diverse team, this well-established accountancy firm has an outstanding reputation. They provide a wide range of services, including accountancy, tax advisory, HR advisory, payroll, cloud accounting, etc to an array of clients across a full spectrum of sectors.
This long-standing accountancy firm has a wide range of expertise and knowledge across the company.
What’s On Offer
- £50,000 to £60,000 per annum
- Flexible working
- Development Programme
- Coaching (via external provider)
- Client referral scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Long service award & sabbaticals
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
- Income protection scheme & death in service
- Birthday day off
- Leading benefits scheme
- Make a difference days
- Employee Healthcare Assisted Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Paid membership fees
- Fully funded CPD courses
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/ACCA/CA or CTA qualified
- Demonstrable experience within a practice environment
- Strong IT skills and knowledge
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to project manage, including decision-making, time management and prioritisation
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Tax Manager jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.