Tax Manager Job in Manchester.
Our accountancy firm client, based in Manchester city centre, is looking for a Tax Manager to bolster their tax department following an increase in new clients joining their accountancy practice.
This superb multi-partnered accountancy firm has a reputation for providing excellent client service across a wide range of industries and business entities throughout Manchester and the Lancashire area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing client portfolio with turnovers ranging up to £100m as well as HNWI and OMBs.
Responsibilities of the Tax Manager will include:
- Building and maintaining tax relationships with clients and provide high-level of client service
- Managing a portfolio of clients, predominantly owner-managed businesses, providing both corporate and personal tax advice. Including attendance at meetings with existing and potential clients.
- Managing the delivery of tax projects, within given timescales and ensuring technical excellence. Including managing more junior team members.
- Review of tax computations and liaising with specialists on technical matters.
- Supporting Partners on advisory projects
- Work on interesting and complex tax planning arrangements with Partner support
- Reporting directly to the Tax Partners
- Advise on reorganisations, demergers, share schemes and HMRC queries
- Identifying and evaluating risk management issues
- Researching taxation issues and giving advice
The perfect Tax Manager will have experience in both corporate and personal tax gained within the tax department of a general accountancy firm.
This Tax Manager job in Manchester is ideal for a Tax Senior who is looking for their first Tax Manager job or an existing Tax Manager who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Tax Partner job in Manchester.
This job will be ideally suited to an experienced and talented Tax Senior wanting to take the next step in their career progression or a current Tax Manager looking for a more varied and exciting workload.
To find out about more Tax Manager jobs in Manchester please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.