Tax Manager Job Vacancy
If you can answer yes to these questions, this Tax Manager job in Loughborough could be the right opportunity for you:
- Are you a hands-on Tax Manager keen to parachute into a reputable firm, gaining exposure to a varied client portfolio?
- Are you career-driven and keen to further learning from an experienced team?
- Are you a great communicator with strong people management skills?
This Tax Manager job in Loughborough is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving firm that is enjoying impressive growth.
We’re looking for someone adept at managing a significant portfolio, able to confidently build enhanced client relationships whilst championing service excellence and supporting the firm’s strategic goals.
Currently a UK Top 50 firm with aspirations to climb higher up the ranks, this is a rare opportunity to join a highly regarded firm and make the role your own.
Does this Tax Manager job in Loughborough sound like the right opportunity for you? Apply today in strict confidence.
- Managing a tax portfolio, monitoring all commercial aspects of portfolio management.
- Preparation and review of corporation tax computations and returns.
- Drafting financial statements.
- Reviewing work completed by junior team members with constructive feedback.
- Leading liaison with HMRC, including preparing letters for senior review and reviewing letters prepared by junior staff.
- Building trusted client relationships, handling queries and problem solving.
- Dealing with compliance work, including payment advice letters.
- Working closely across departments, such as audit to obtain relevant information.
- Monitoring the commercial aspects of portfolio management, ensuring deadlines and fee recovery targets are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with tax knowledge, championing knowledge sharing across the team.
- Delegating work to junior staff, overseeing workflow and quality control.
About This Firm
This multi-office firm of accountants is embarking on an exciting period of growth and is strengthening its team with ambitious accountants across tax and audit.
Recognised as an employer of choice within the region, this firm offers a full suite of benefits including a market-leading salary and impressive professional development opportunities.
Providing a wide range of financial support to clients across the country, and some internationally, this accountancy practice prides itself on delivering service excellence.
What’s On Offer
- £50,000 to £70,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Flexible working considered
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive working environment
- Modern office and social activities
- Inclusive company values
- ACCA, ACA, or AAT qualified with previous practice experience.
- Excellent communication skills and sound attention to detail.
- Supervisory experience with good people management skills
- A proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated and highly organised.
- A team player able to work closely with senior team members.
- Constructive support to junior team members.
- A can-do attitude and an eagerness to learn from an experienced team.
- Commercial business acumen.
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Tax Manager jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 0333 577 7787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Loughborough and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 0333 577 7787 or upload your CV here.