Tax Manager Job Vacancy
Attention all talented Tax Managers!
If you can answer yes to these questions, this Tax Manager job in London could be the right opportunity for you.
- Would you love to work with a modern company that offers a market-leading pay and perks package and provides impressive professional development opportunities?
- Are you an experienced accountant specialising in taxation who can manage a growing client portfolio whilst supporting business development?
- Can you oversee a dynamic team with a supportive yet strategic approach whilst championing training and progression for staff?
We’re looking for someone who can work directly with Partners to champion service excellence whilst supporting ambitious growth plans.
Does this sounds like you? Apply today to take a step towards this Tax Manager job in London, or email us with any questions.
- Managing a tax portfolio, monitoring all commercial aspects of portfolio management.
- Preparation and review of corporation tax computations and returns.
- Drafting financial statements.
- Reviewing work completed by junior team members with constructive feedback.
- Leading liaison with HMRC, including preparing letters for senior review and reviewing letters prepared by junior staff.
- Building trusted client relationships, handling queries and problem solving.
- Dealing with compliance work, including payment advice letters.
- Working closely across departments, such as audit to obtain relevant information.
- Monitoring the commercial aspects of portfolio management, ensuring deadlines and fee recovery targets are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with tax knowledge, championing knowledge sharing across the team.
- Delegating work to junior staff, overseeing workflow and quality control.
About This Firm
Recognised for its personalised approach to accounting, this reputable firm has an established presence in London and across the UK.
Championing professional development and empowering its staff to progress, this accountancy practice is an employer of choice for accountants at all levels.
Enjoying stable growth, this experienced team is looking for a hands-on candidate who can support this positive trajectory.
What’s On Offer
- £50,000 to £70,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Flexible working considered
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive working environment
- Modern office and social activities
- Inclusive company values
- ACCA, ACA, or AAT qualified with previous practice experience.
- Excellent communication skills and sound attention to detail.
- Supervisory experience with good people management skills
- A proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated and highly organised.
- A team player able to work closely with senior team members.
- Constructive support to junior team members.
- A can-do attitude and an eagerness to learn from an experienced team.
- Commercial business acumen.
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Tax Manager jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 0333 577 7787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in London and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 0333 577 7787 or upload your CV here.