Tax Manager Job Vacancy
Are you a senior tax professional looking for your next career step to help lead the overall tax function of a Top 50 accountancy practice?
Would you like to work with a leading multi-office firm of accountants that always strives for excellence? If so, this Tax Manager job in London could be for you.
You’ll be CTA qualified, with extensive experience in a tax role and demonstrable capabilities of managing varied client portfolios.
This Tax Manager opportunity will suit someone who can demonstrate excellent advisory and communication skills, as well as being able to inspire and motivate others.
You’ll be a self-starter who can see projects through to completion in a timely manner, whilst confidently working directly with Tax Partners and the wider tax team.
- Support a range of clients, including entrepreneurs, landed wealth and city financiers, as well as handling international tax issues.
- Lead complex Tax Returns.
- Ensure client assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner, project managing to completion.
- Work closely with Partners to support the firm’s extensive client portfolio, as well as collaborating with the wider tax team to deliver results.
- Research specialist tax issues as required and formulating solutions
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships, ensuring awareness of their requirements
- Empower the team through appropriate delegation and effective people management
- Consistently seek internal improvement, presenting opportunities to senior leadership
- Demonstrate commitment to the firms ongoing strategic direction, communicating and adapting to change
- Mentor junior team members, providing constructive support.
About the Firm
This Top 50 London accountancy practice adopts a people-led and supportive working environment, providing trusted accountancy to a varied client portfolio. The experienced team works together to deliver the highest quality of service.
This firm works with its loyal clients across personal and corporate tax matters, audits and accounts, and business services like payroll and VAT.
This firm will suit someone who can step into the role and inspire the people around them, setting an example to junior staff and working closely with clients to deliver the best possible service.
What’s on offer?
- £60,000 to £75,000 per annum.
- Career progression.
- A supportive working environment.
- The opportunity to lead a team towards its goals.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Modern London office with hybrid working possible.
What we’re looking for
- CTA qualified with extensive experience in a tax role
- Qualified by experience will also be considered for the right candidate
- Demonstrable capabilities of managing varied client portfolios
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal for internal and external purposes
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to effectively lead a team, including decision-making and time management.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Tax Manager jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in London and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.