Tax Manager job in Ely.
Our Ely-based accountancy firm client is currently recruiting for a Tax Manager to take the lead in their Private Client Tax Department where they will manage a large portfolio of HNWIs and report into the Tax Partner.
The ideal Tax Manager in Ely will have extensive knowledge of income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax and be able to effectively lead the Private Client Tax team.
The Tax Managers responsibilities will include:
- Management of a large portfolio of HNWIs, Directors and Trustees of small and medium-sized companies
- Management and development of client relationships, including regular client contact by telephone and meetings, both face-to-face and skype
- Business development and representation at networking events
- Act as point of contact between the Tax department and other departments
- Ad-hoc advisory work
- Managing a team of Tax Seniors and Tax Semi Seniors
This Tax Manager job in Ely would be ideal for a CTA qualified and experienced Tax Senior looking to take their first step into a tax manager job. Alternatively, it would be ideally suited towards an existing Tax Manager who wants more of a challenge than their current accountancy firm can offer.
Contact Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today to apply for this Tax Manager job in Ely to inquire about other general accountancy jobs we have available. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.