Tax Manager job in Colchester.
Our Colchester-based accountancy firm client is looking to recruit a Mixed Tax Manager to join their highly regarded firm of general accountants.
This job is best suited to a CTA qualified or Qualified by Experience Tax Manager with experience of working in a client-facing role within a busy public practice accountancy firm, reporting to and working directly with the Tax Partner in relation to tax compliance and some advisory matters.
The main responsibilities of the Mixed Tax Manager will include:
• Overseeing the completion of both personal and corporate tax returns
• Reviewing the work/tax computations of a team of Tax Semi Seniors and Tax Seniors
• Providing tax planning advice to Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies, HNWI’s
• Attending client meetings and supporting Managers and Partners in resolving Client issues
• Liaising with HMRC and assisting with complex investigations and challenges
Strong technical and communication skills are a pre-requisite, as is the drive and desire for career progression.
Experience in managing a team of tax accountants and their workflow would be advantageous.
This Tax Manager job in Colchester is ideal for a Tax Senior who is looking for their first Tax Manager job or an existing Tax Manager who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Tax Partner in Colchester.
To find out about more Tax jobs in Colchester in Essex and the South East please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax