Job Vacancy For A Tax Manager In Cheltenham
Are you a driven Corporate Tax Manager seeking a new taxation role within a growing firm of accountants in Cheltenham?
Perhaps you’re an enthusiastic Tax Senior looking for a promotion to Tax Manager with an accountancy practice that has a supportive working environment?
A Cheltenham-based firm requires a customer-focussed, qualified Tax Manager who can champion customer excellence within a fast-growing area of the practice.
As a Tax Manager, you’ll be recognised as a key member of the team, using both your and your team’s demonstrable tax experience to analyse, plan, and advise on your clients’ taxation.
For the right person, this firm in the Cotswolds offers a competitive benefits package that includes a generous and extendable holiday entitlement, well-being and lifestyle discounts, personal development, life assurance, and a matched contributory pension.
Tax Manager Cheltenham Job Purpose
- Operating in an advisory capacity, part of your role as a Tax Manager is to understand and nurture relationships with your clients and partners, providing much-needed taxation advice on acquisitions, mergers, restructures, and tax investigations.
- By supporting your clients to the best of your ability, both with your advice and technical proficiency, you will become a customer service excellence champion.
- You’ll help ensure that tax requirements, management and planning are advised upon according to authority rules.
- You will be confident in undertaking due diligence checks and work with a number of team members across the business to pool expertise.
- You will have a commercial mind, operating at helicopter view so that you can identify opportunities and challenges within your portfolio of clients.
- You will be confident in reporting and discussing recommendations and workload with stakeholders.
- You will be comfortable with leadership and understand the importance of encouraging a positive and inclusive working environment.
- A great communicator, you’ll be comfortable discussing taxation and strategy with existing clients, stakeholders and potential clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm In Cheltenham
Would you like to work with a firm who will value your advice and guidance?
As a Tax Manager, you’ll be a valued member of the team, rewarded and recognised for your contribution to the firm’s growth and reputation.
You’ll find the practice to be both friendly and supportive, operating a number of financial and well-being packages to enrich your work and personal life.
Employee Benefits As A Tax Manager In Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Competitive holiday entitlement with the option to buy extra days.
- Pension and life assurance plans with up to 5% matched contribution.
- Training and personal development beyond accountancy qualifications.
- Enhanced discounts and benefits for lifestyle and well-being.
- Expenses and allowances for travel and accommodation.
- Paid referrals for client introductions.
- Team events that celebrate success, team build and fundraise.
Tax Manager Cheltenham Job Requirements
- Hold a CTA qualification.
- Have worked with a corporate tax team previously.
- Be a self-motivated and commercially-minded individual.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing to all levels of stakeholder.
- Be a person who strives to improve continuously.
- Previous experience within a leadership or management experience would be an advantage.
What Is It Like To Work In Cheltenham?
Sitting on the edge of the Cotswolds, Cheltenham’s a beautiful place to work and socialise.
Cheltenham has both a quaint cafe culture and the grandeur of majestic buildings; add to this the stunning areas of natural beauty and educational offerings, and it’s easy to understand why people choose to work here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in Cheltenham and the Gloucestershire area, together with accountancy firms across the UK.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.