Full-time Corporate Tax Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Corporate Tax professional seeking your next career step with an accountancy firm that will value your taxation expertise?
Are you looking to join a growing tax team in an exciting part of their growth journey? If so, this Corporate Tax Senior role within a reputable and supportive accountancy firm in Weybridge could be for you.
AAT qualified or studying for an ACA, ACCA or CTA (or qualified by experience), you’ll need to have extensive experience in corporate taxation and a proven track record of performing for a firm and its clients.
You’ll have the opportunity to accelerate your tax knowledge, skills, and development in a creative, entrepreneurial and supportive team working with lots of fantastic clients.
You’ll need to be technically strong while driving customer service excellence, which requires excellent communication skills.
This established and growing firm in Weybridge offers a supportive environment that provides excellent benefits for the right person.
- A minimum of 50% tax-related duties.
- Lead and advise clients on all elements of corporate taxation as required.
- Act as point of contact and expertise for clients concerning corporate tax queries and advice.
- Support clients with advice on the corporate tax implications.
- Advise clients on tax planning.
- Develop and mentor the corporate tax team ensuring skill and knowledge levels are at the required standard to meet client and company standards.
- Contribute to the firm’s revenue by networking, building relationships, retaining, and growing clients through opportunity development and efficiency identification.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This multi-office, regional accountancy firm is experiencing significant growth and is looking to strengthen its taxation team with the appointment of this Corporate Tax Assistant position in Weybridge.
This firm is a modern, progressive organisation with a client and employee-centric approach.
A full-service accountancy practice offering all the services expected of a modern firm of business advisers, they have an impressive and diverse client portfolio, including charities and solicitors.
Offering excellent learning and development support and a clear path of career progression, this organisation offers excellent opportunities for anyone with ambitions of developing their career in accountancy and auditing.
- Salary £35,000 to £55,000 per annum.
- Hybrid working.
- Flexible working two days per week.
- Training and development schemes.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Company social activities.
- AAT qualified, studying for an ACA, ACCA, CA, CTA or qualified by experience.
- An experienced Corporate Tax professional (two years minimum).
- Experience working with a wide variety of industries and clients of varying turnover sizes.
- A proven professional who can inspire and motivate others.
- Technically strong with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- A credible professional who inspires confidence.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Corporate Taxation jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new audit jobs and accountancy jobs in Weybridge and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.