Full-time Tax Partner Designate Job Vacancy
Are you an ambitious Senior Tax Manager that enjoys using your skill to help clients? Are you looking for a career move to become a Tax Partner Designate within a progressive and supportive accountancy firm?
Are you a Tax expert frustrated that your current employer doesn’t recognise your value or contributions?
If so, this Tax Partner Designate role within an established and growing practice in Preston could be for you.
CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified, you’ll need to be technically proficient and have a demonstrable background in a tax advisory role within a practice environment.
Acting in a compliance and advisory capacity, you’ll be the first point of contact for clients and team members regarding tax, so you’ll need to be a strong communicator and networker. This role demands someone with excellent interpersonal skills and credibility.
You’ll also need close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
You’ll be a proven and effective leader that strives for continued development and improvement.
This progressive firm of accountants offers a supportive environment and excellent career progression opportunities.
- Working with the Partners, managing a portfolio of corporate and personal clients, particularly for owner-managed and SME businesses.
- Lead tax advisory work and services for client portfolio.
- Reviewing and preparing corporation tax computations and workings, particularly for owner-managed and SME businesses.
- Advising on various tax due diligence exercises.
- Advising on various tax issues relating to the sale of businesses, demergers and asset protection.
- Leading a tax team and department, ensuring that clients receive excellent customer service and support.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure that clients receive the benefit of all business services.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure client deadlines and requirements are met.
- Providing training and development for colleagues and team members.
- Representing the company at networking and business events — identifying new business opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to introduce and cross-sell company services to new and existing clients.
- Use a commercial mindset to strategically drive the tax offering and promote the tax capabilities with other team members.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This leading independent accountancy services provider has experienced significant year on year growth and is looking to strengthen its taxation team by appointment of this Tax Partner Designate position.
With an impressive portfolio of clients situated across the greater Northwest region, this position within this forward-thinking and well-respected firm represents an excellent opportunity.
This exciting and supportive organisation truly values its team members and have identified this position as a clear and direct route of progression to a full equity partnership role.
Benefits As A Tax Partner Designate
- Salary £70,000 to £90,000.
- An enviable suite of benefits.
- Defined route to equity Partner promotion.
- CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a tax advisory role within professional practice.
- Technically proficient with expertise in both business and personal tax.
- Excellent communication skills and credibility with the ability to provide proactive advice to clients and discuss opportunities with partners.
- A strong leader and team player that encourages and motivates others.
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce work in a timely manner.
- A strategic, creative and analytical thinker.
- An excellent relationship builder with the ability to develop new business opportunities.
- Ambitious and career-oriented.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.