Full-time Corporate Tax Partner Job Vacancy
Are you an ambitious tax expert that enjoys using your skill to help clients? Are you looking for a career move to become a Tax Partner within a progressive and supportive accountancy firm?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants where you can achieve your true potential? If so, this Corporate Tax Partner role within an established and growing practice in Northamptonshire could be for you.
CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified, you’ll need to be technically proficient and have extensive corporate tax-related knowledge together with at least five years of experience working within a practice environment.
Acting in an advisory capacity, you’ll be the first point of contact for clients and team members regarding tax, so you’ll need to be a strong communicator and networker.
You’ll also need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving. This role requires a strong character who will directly influence the culture and performance of the business. You’ll be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
You’ll be a proven and effective leader that can motivate and inspire others, always striving for continued development and improvement.
This progressive firm of accountants offers a stable and supportive environment and excellent career progression opportunities.
- Manage a portfolio of corporate clients in a wide variety of tax specific areas — aiming for customer service excellence.
- Providing cost-effective and timely strategic planning, transactional advice, and project work for clients.
- Work with the Partners and other team members to seek opportunities for innovation and improvement for clients by tax planning and adding value.
- Use a commercial mindset to strategically drive the tax offering and promote the tax capabilities with other team members.
- Build and retain relationships with clients, established and new.
- The first point of contact for your portfolio of clients, offering advice, whether reactive or proactive as required — getting to know their business challenges and opportunities.
- Seek to identify tax planning opportunities as part of the review process.
- Preparation of reports and proposals, including liaising with other teams.
- Provide relevant tax knowledge, proactively disseminating that knowledge to appropriate individuals to improve the firm’s overall taxation capability.
- Work as part of the management team to ensure workloads and deadlines are managed effectively.
- Monitor, mentor and review team members’ work and performance.
- Management of WIP, billing and debtors within your portfolio.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This leading, independent accountancy services provider is experiencing significant growth and is looking to strengthen its taxation team by appointment of this Corporate Tax Partner position.
With a reputation for service excellence, this progressive business offers an excellent opportunity for career progression and equity partnership.
Servicing an enviable and diverse portfolio of clients, this vibrant business is an exciting and supportive company that truly values its employees.
Benefits As A Corporate Tax Partner
- Salary £100,000 to £150,000.
- An enviable suite of benefits.
- Ideally CTA qualified (ACCA or ACA qualified with tax expertise will be considered).
- Five years of experience working within professional practice.
- Technically proficient with demonstrable experience of working in a corporate tax role.
- Experience and expertise within a compliance and advisory capacity.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to provide proactive advice to clients and discuss opportunities with partners.
- A strong leader and team player that encourages and motivates others.
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce work in a timely manner.
- A strategic, creative and analytical thinker.
- Ambitious and career-oriented.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.