Full-time Tax Partner Designate Job Vacancy
Are you an ambitious tax expert that enjoys using your skill to help clients? Are you looking for a career move to become a Tax Partner Designate within a progressive and supportive accountancy firm?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants that values its team members? If so, this Tax Partner Designate role within an established and growing practice in Coventry could be for you.
CTA qualified and educated to degree level, you’ll need to be technically proficient and have extensive mixed tax-related knowledge together with at least five years of experience working within a practice environment.
Acting in a compliance and advisory capacity, you’ll be the first point of contact for clients and team members regarding tax, so you’ll need to be a strong communicator and networker.
You’ll also need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
You’ll be a proven and effective leader that strives for continued development and improvement.
This progressive firm of accountants offers a supportive environment and excellent career progression opportunities.
- Working in support of the Partners, managing a portfolio of corporate and personal clients in a wide variety of tax specific areas.
- Reviewing and preparing corporation tax computations and workings for a broad portfolio of clients.
- Lead advisory work with clients.
- Advising on various tax due diligence exercises.
- Advising on various personal tax and IHT issues with clients.
- Leading a tax team and department, ensuring that clients receive excellent customer service and support.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure that clients receive the benefit of all business services.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure client deadlines and requirements are met.
- Providing training and development for colleagues and team members.
- Representing the company at networking and business events, identifying new business opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to introduce and cross-sell company services to new and existing clients.
- Use a commercial mindset to strategically drive the tax offering and promote the tax capabilities with other team members.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This leading independent accountancy services provider is experiencing significant growth and is looking to strengthen its taxation team by appointment of this Tax Partner Designate position.
This position within this progressive, multi-partner firm represents an excellent opportunity for career progression with a business that truly values its team members and is an exciting and supportive place to work.
Benefits As A Tax Partner Designate
- Salary £70,000 to £90,000.
- An enviable suite of benefits.
- Defined route to salaried Partner promotion.
- Potential for progression to equity partnership.
- CTA qualified and educated to degree level.
- Demonstrable experience of working within professional practice.
- Technically proficient with a working knowledge of both business and personal tax.
- Experience and expertise within a compliance and advisory capacity.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to provide proactive advice to clients and discuss opportunities with partners.
- A strong leader and team player that encourages and motivates others.
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce work in a timely manner.
- A strategic, creative and analytical thinker.
- A strong relationship builder with the ability to develop new business opportunities.
- Ambitious and career-oriented.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.