Full-time Tax Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Semi Senior or Senior Accountant looking for a career move to become a Tax Senior within a successful, independent accountancy firm?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants that will value and reward your knowledge and promote a work/life balance? If so, this Tax Senior role within a supportive and forward-thinking practice in the centre of London could be for you.
ATT qualified, with ambitions to complete your CTA qualification, you will already have worked in a taxation-related role and have at least two years of demonstrable accountancy practice experience.
Working as part of a specialist Tax team, you’ll be a go-to for tax advice for this firm and support a diverse client portfolio, in addition to providing support for team members with tax-related matters.
You must demonstrate excellent advisory and communication skills, and you’ll need to promote and strive for customer service excellence at all times.
Working in this compliance-focused role, you’ll have good tax compliance experience with a can-do attitude to problem-solving.
You’ll be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
You’ll strive for excellence, continued development, and improvement; you’ll be able to identify tax planning and tax investigation issues and feel confident communicating and escalating them as required.
This progressive firm of accountants in London offers a supportive environment and excellent career progression opportunities.
- Support a diverse portfolio of clients with tax compliance issues as well as tax planning, reviews, returns and reporting — aiming for customer service excellence.
- Assist with ad-hoc taxation projects as and when required.
- Work alongside the Partners and Managers to seek opportunities (maximising income) and innovate for clients by tax planning and adding value.
- Build and retain relationships with clients.
- Be the first point of contact for clients, offering advice, whether reactive or proactive as required — getting to know their business challenges and opportunities.
- Support and develop more junior members of the team, checking their work, ensuring accuracy and promptness.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This independent accountancy practice has a forward-thinking and employee-centric approach.
Providing audit, corporate finance, taxation and business services, this proactive firm of chartered accountants has over one hundred years of combined experience advising clients on tax and business issues.
The business has an excellent reputation and has built an enviable and diverse client portfolio.
With multiple partners, this business has a passionate team of employees with a strong client focus and a reputation for customer service excellence.
Due to continued success and growth, this established and progressive business is looking to strengthen its team by appointment of this Tax Senior position.
This practice has a professional, positive, and supportive culture — offering several enhanced benefits in addition to hybrid working.
Benefits As A Tax Senior
- Salary £30,000 to £32,000.
- Hybrid working.
- Company social activities.
- Generous holiday allowance with incremental years of service increases.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Employee healthcare plan.
- Contribution to eye tests and glasses.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Employee assist program.
- ATT qualified.
- A minimum of two years of demonstrable experience working within a taxation role in an accountancy practice.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a tax compliance role.
- Excellent and effective communication skills and the ability to provide proactive advice to clients in written and verbal formats.
- A team player that leads, encourages, and motivates others.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving with the ability to think on your feet.
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce work promptly and encourage excellence in others.
- A creative and analytical thinker.
- Close attention to detail.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other tax jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in London and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.