Full-time Tax Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced tax professional that would like to expand your expertise? Are you looking for a career move to become a Tax Senior within a progressive and supportive accountancy firm?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants that will value and reward your knowledge? If so, this Tax Senior role within an established and growing practice in London could be for you.
ATT or CTA qualified, you will be an out-and-out tax professional and have demonstrable accountancy practice experience.
Acting as the lead compliance for this independent firm, you’ll be the main point of contact for your own client portfolio and support team members regarding personal tax for approximately 1000 clients.
Excellent technical and communication skills are a must for this role, and you’ll need to promote and strive for customer service excellence at all times.
With excellent technical skills and close attention to detail, you’ll have a can-do attitude to problem-solving.
You’ll be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
You’ll strive for excellence, continued development, and improvement; you’ll be able to identify tax planning and tax investigation issues and feel confident communicating and escalating them as required.
This progressive firm of accountants in London offers a supportive environment and excellent career progression opportunities.
- Assist in the leading of the tax compliance service offering to clients.
- Manage a portfolio of personal tax and aiming for customer service excellence.
- Assist with ad-hoc taxation projects as and when required.
- Work alongside the Partners to seek opportunities (maximising income) and innovate for clients by tax planning and adding value.
- Build and retain relationships with clients.
- Be the first point of contact for your portfolio of clients, offering advice, whether reactive or proactive as required — getting to know their business challenges and opportunities.
- Assist in training other team members.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This independent, multi-partner accountancy practice has a forward-thinking and employee-centric approach.
Providing a broad range of accountancy and business services, this company has an enviable client portfolio of reputable businesses and organisations.
This vibrant firm has experienced significant year on year growth and is therefore looking to strengthen its team by appointment of this Tax Senior position.
This modern firm is renowned for developing and promoting from within and strongly believes in work/life balance with hybrid working and healthcare schemes in place.
The Audit Senior position within this fast-paced and productive firm represents an excellent opportunity for career progression to the highest levels.
Benefits As A Tax Senior
- Salary £40,000 to £50,000.
- Travel insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Remote 3 + 2 days (3 days in office, 2 at home).
- Active social scene with events.
- Other benefits: competitive salaries, private medical insurance, season ticket loan, and life insurance.
- AAT or CTA qualified.
- Demonstrable experience of working within taxation and tax compliance.
- Demonstrable experience of working in an advisory, client-facing role.
- Excellent and effective communication skills and the ability to provide proactive advice to clients in written and verbal formats.
- A team player that encourages and motivates others.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving with the ability to think on your feet.
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce work in a timely manner and encourage excellence in others.
- A creative and analytical thinker.
- Close attention to detail.
- Ambitious and career-oriented.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other tax jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in London regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.