Full-time Tax Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced tax professional that would like to expand your expertise? Are you looking for a career move to become a Tax Senior within a progressive and supportive accountancy firm?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants that will value and reward your knowledge? If so, this Tax Senior role within an established and growing practice in Ipswich could be for you.
ACA, ACCA, CA, or CTA qualified, you will be an out-and-out tax professional and have demonstrable accountancy practice experience.
Acting as the lead compliance and tax advisor for this independent firm, you’ll be the main point of contact for clients and team members regarding personal and corporate tax.
Excellent advisory and communication skills are a must for this role, and you’ll need to promote and strive for customer service excellence at all times.
With excellent technical skills and close attention to detail, you’ll have a can-do attitude to problem-solving.
You’ll be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
You’ll strive for excellence, continued development, and improvement; you’ll be able to identify tax planning and tax investigation issues and feel confident communicating and escalating them as required.
This progressive firm of accountants in Ipswich offers a supportive environment and excellent career progression opportunities.
- Leading the tax advisory service offering to clients.
- Manage a portfolio of corporate and personal clients in a wide variety of tax specific areas, including tax planning, reviews, returns, reporting, and compliance — aiming for customer service excellence.
- Work alongside the Partners to seek opportunities (maximising income) and innovate for clients by tax planning and adding value.
- Build and retain relationships with clients.
- Be the first point of contact for your portfolio of clients, offering advice, whether reactive or proactive as required — getting to know their business challenges and opportunities.
- Assist in training other team members.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This multi-office, regional firm is a progressive practice and is experiencing significant growth and looking to strengthen its taxation team by appointment of this Tax Senior position.
With a great working culture, this supportive firm encourages employee development and rewards team members for their hard work.
This position within this well-respected business represents an excellent opportunity for career progression with a firm that truly values its team members.
Benefits As A Tax Senior
- Salary £40,000 to £50,000.
- A suite of additional employee benefits.
- ACA, ACCA, CA, or CTA qualified.
- Demonstrable experience of working within personal and corporate taxation and tax compliance.
- Demonstrable experience of working in an advisory, client-facing role.
- Excellent and effective communication skills and the ability to provide proactive advice to clients in written and verbal formats.
- A team player that encourages and motivates others.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving with the ability to think on your feet.
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce work in a timely manner and encourage excellence in others.
- A creative and analytical thinker.
- Close attention to detail.
- Ambitious and career-oriented.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other tax jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Ipswich regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.