Tax Director Job Vacancy
This leading accountancy firm is looking for a Tax Director to join their team in Fife, Scotland. Joining as a senior manager you will work across a varying portfolio of clients and support with business growth.
What are we looking for? You’ll be CTA, ACA, ACCA or CA qualified. You’ll also already have extensive experience of leading a tax team within an accountancy practice as well as excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
You will have a keen eye for detail and have the ability to see and implement changes to process to improve service delivery to clients. Also, you will have a strong track record of improving profitability from the services provided and exceed client expectations.
- Manage ongoing contractual relationships and the delivery of Tax services to clients
- Serve as a primary point of contact for key client relationships and ensure client satisfaction
- Manage the delivery of tax services to clients to ensure that SLAs and KPIs as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded
- Serve as primary contact person for escalations and ensure client satisfaction
- Ensure that stakeholders have a clear understanding of client requirements
- Ensure the team builds and maintains strong relationships with clients as well as other teams and provides day-to-day assistance, advice and support
- Ensure the team has the appropriate level of technical expertise, qualifications and experience to provide the exceptional service
- Drive and be responsible for continuous improvement to the service
- Ensuring all regulatory submissions are compliant with the relevant standard & filed within the required deadline
- Works closely with key stakeholders to ensure that all processes remain compliant
About The Employer
This Tax Director job within a leading accountancy firm is based in their office in Fife. They have experts with a range of multi-disciplinary skills, and support clients with very personal, tailored service to meet their individual needs.
They provide a range of services including accountancy, taxation, financial planning and business consultancy.
This progressive, friendly firm is highly supportive of career development and aims to expose all their staff to a wide range of work experience.
What’s On Offer
- £70,000 to £90,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Contributory pension scheme
The Successful Applicant
- CTA, ACA, ACCA or CA qualified
- Demonstrable experience within a practice environment
- People management and leadership skills and qualities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong IT skills and knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management and prioritisation
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Tax Director jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.