Full-time Tax Manager Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced tax professional looking for a career move to become a Tax Manager within an independent, full-service accountancy firm?
Are you looking for flexible and hybrid working within a leading firm of accountants?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants that will value and reward your knowledge and promote a work/life balance? If so, this Tax Manager role within a supportive and forward-thinking practice in Coventry could be for you.
ACA, CA, ACCA or CTA qualified, you will be an out-and-out tax professional and have at least three years of demonstrable accountancy practice experience in a taxation role.
This role is predominantly a tax advisory role although you may be required to get involved in tax compliance work on occasions. You’ll be the go-to for tax advice for this firm — the main point of contact for your own client portfolio in addition to providing support for team members with tax-related matters.
Excellent advisory and communication skills are a must for this role, and you’ll need to promote and strive for customer service excellence at all times.
Leading a team of tax professionals alongside the Tax Partner, you’ll have excellent technical skills and a can-do attitude to problem-solving.
You’ll be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
You’ll strive for excellence, continued development, and improvement; you’ll be able to identify tax planning and tax investigation issues and feel confident communicating and escalating them as required.
This progressive firm of accountants in Coventry offers a supportive environment and excellent career progression opportunities.
- Leading the tax advisory service offering to clients in support of the Tax Partner.
- Manage a portfolio of clients in a wide variety of tax specific areas, including tax planning, reviews, returns, reporting, and compliance — aiming for customer service excellence.
- Assist with ad-hoc taxation projects as and when required.
- Work alongside the Partners to seek opportunities (maximising income) and innovate for clients by tax planning and adding value.
- Build and retain relationships with clients.
- Be the first point of contact for your portfolio of clients, offering advice, whether reactive or proactive as required — getting to know their business challenges and opportunities.
- Distribute, oversee and check the work of your team, ensuring accuracy and promptness.
- Oversee the training and development of your team members.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This independent accountancy practice has a forward-thinking and employee-centric approach.
Providing bespoke accounting and tax advice, this leading firm of accountants has a diverse and growing client portfolio of reputable businesses and HNW individuals.
With multiple partners, this independent business has a passionate team of employees with a strong client focus and has an enviable reputation for customer service excellence.
Renowned for developing and promoting from within, this recognised employer of choice has a welcoming and friendly team and promotes a work/life balance.
Due to significant year on year growth, this exciting and progressive business is looking to strengthen its team by appointment of this Tax Manager position.
Benefits As A Tax Manager
- Salary £50,000 to £70,000.
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Positive, proactive and professional culture.
- Learning & development programmes.
- Regular company social activities, including an annual golf day.
- ACA, CA or ACCA qualified.
- CTA qualified.
- A minimum of three years of demonstrable experience working within a taxation role in an accountancy practice.
- Demonstrable experience of working in an advisory, client-facing role.
- Excellent and effective communication skills and the ability to provide proactive advice to clients in written and verbal formats.
- A team player that leads, encourages and motivates others.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving with the ability to think on your feet.
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce work promptly and encourage excellence in others.
- A creative and analytical thinker.
- Close attention to detail.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other tax jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Coventry and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.