Full-time Tax Partner Designate Job Vacancy
Are you an accomplished Senior Tax Manager with an impressive career behind you? Are you looking for a career move to become a Tax Partner Designate within a Top 50, accountancy firm?
Are you a Tax expert that wants to be recognised for your skill and given the opportunity to shape a firm’s tax offering?
If so, this Tax Partner Designate role within an established and highly successful practice in Brighton could be for you.
CTA, CA or ACCA qualified, you’ll need to be technically proficient and have a demonstrable background in a demanding tax advisory role within a practice environment.
Acting in a compliance and advisory capacity, you’ll be the first point of contact for clients and team members regarding tax, so you’ll need to be a strong communicator and networker. This role demands someone with excellent interpersonal skills and credibility.
You’ll also need close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
You’ll be a proven and effective leader that strives for continued development and improvement.
- Manage a portfolio of private client tax cases.
- Producing client planning reports, reviewing tax compliance and planning work undertaken by other members of the team and providing support to partners on a wide range of technical tax assignments.
- Tax planning for owner-managed businesses, including corporation tax reviews and R&D work.
- Business development.
- Developing and managing members of the team.
- Provide day-to-day expertise and support on tax issues for clients and colleagues.
- Working with team members to manage all tax-related issues for a portfolio of clients.
- Use a commercial mindset to strategically drive the tax offering and promote the tax capabilities with other team members.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This Top 50, firm of accountants is looking to strengthen its taxation team by appointment of this Tax Partner Designate position.
With an enviable portfolio of national and international clients, this well-established accountancy business has an enviable reputation.
Renowned for being an employer of choice, this firm has a strong and clear appreciation of its team members, as well as its corporate and social responsibility.
Actively encouraging its employees to get involved in community and charity initiatives, this practice is an exciting and supportive organisation that truly values its employees.
Benefits As A Tax Partner Designate
- Salary £60,000 to £70,000.
- An enviable suite of benefits and rewards.
- CTA/CA/ACCA qualified.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a tax advisory role at a senior level within professional practice.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical mindset.
- Motivated and comfortable working alone or as part of a team.
- Comfortable and confident networking and developing relationships.
- A leader who can motivate and inspire others.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other senior tax jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Brighton regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.