Full-time Tax Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced tax professional looking for a career move to become a Tax Senior within a multi-office, multi-partner accountancy firm?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants that will value and reward your knowledge and promote a work/life balance? If so, this Tax Senior role within a supportive and forward-thinking practice in Blackburn could be for you.
ACA, ACCA or CA qualified, you will also be ideally CTA qualified or studying towards your CTA qualification. You must be an out-and-out tax professional and have a minimum of three years of demonstrable accountancy practice experience.
You’ll be a go-to for compliance and tax advice for this firm — the main point of contact for your client portfolio, in addition to providing support for team members with tax-related matters.
Excellent advisory and communication skills are a must for this role, and you’ll need to promote and strive for customer service excellence at all times.
With excellent technical skills and close attention to detail, you’ll have a can-do attitude to problem-solving.
You’ll be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
You’ll strive for excellence, continued development, and improvement; you’ll be able to identify tax planning and tax investigation issues and feel confident communicating and escalating them as required.
This progressive firm of accountants in Blackburn offers a supportive environment and excellent career progression opportunities.
- Assist in the leading and promotion of the tax advisory service offering to clients.
- Manage a portfolio of clients in a wide variety of tax specific areas, including tax compliance, reviews, returns, reporting, and planning — aiming for customer service excellence.
- Assist with ad-hoc taxation projects as and when required.
- Work alongside the Partners to seek opportunities (maximising income) and innovate for clients by tax planning and adding value.
- Build and retain relationships with clients.
- Be the first point of contact for your portfolio of clients, offering advice, whether reactive or proactive as required — getting to know their business challenges and opportunities.
- Assist in training other team members.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This multi-office, multi-partner accountancy practice has a forward-thinking and employee-centric approach.
A full-service accountancy practice and business advisor, this dynamic firm provides all of the services expected of a modern firm of business advisors.
With an impressive and diverse client portfolio, this award-winning firm of chartered accountants has an enviable reputation for excellence and customer service.
This progressive organisation has experienced significant year-on-year growth and is therefore looking to strengthen its team by appointment of this Tax Senior position.
Renowned for developing and promoting from within, this organisation promotes a healthy work/life balance and has several healthcare and well-being schemes in place to support its employees.
The Tax Senior position within this fast-paced and productive firm represents an excellent opportunity for career progression to the highest levels.
Benefits As A Tax Senior
- £35,000 to £45,000 pa salary.
- Hybrid working.
- Competitive annual leave allowance.
- Contributory pension scheme (8% employer contribution).
- Private health insurance.
- Death in service insurance cover (4 x salary).
- Learning and development programmes for all employees.
- Free employee parking.
- Supportive and inclusive office culture.
- ACCA, ACA or CA qualified.
- CTA qualified.
- A minimum of three years of demonstrable experience working within an accountancy practice.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a tax advisory, client-facing role.
- Excellent and effective communication skills and the ability to provide proactive advice to clients in written and verbal formats.
- A team player that encourages and motivates others.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving with the ability to think on your feet.
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce work promptly and encourage excellence in others.
- A creative and analytical thinker.
- Close attention to detail.
- Ambitious and career-oriented.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other tax jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Blackburn and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.