Full-time Tax Director Job Vacancy
Are you an ambitious tax expert that enjoys using your skill to help clients? Are you looking for a career move to become a Tax Director within a progressive and supportive accountancy firm?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants that values its team members? If so, this Tax Director role within an established and growing practice in Norfolk could be for you.
CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified, you’ll need to be technically proficient and have extensive mixed tax-related knowledge together with at least five years of experience working within a practice environment.
Acting in a compliance and advisory capacity, you’ll be the first point of contact for clients and team members regarding tax, so you’ll need to be a strong communicator and networker.
You’ll also need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
You’ll be a proven and effective leader that strives for continued development and improvement.
This progressive firm of accountants offers a supportive environment and excellent career progression opportunities.
- Manage a portfolio of corporate and personal clients in a wide variety of tax specific areas — aiming for customer service excellence.
- Providing cost-effective and timely strategic planning, transactional advice, and project work for clients.
- Work with the Partners and other team members to seek opportunities and innovate for clients by tax planning and adding value.
- Use a commercial mindset to strategically drive the tax offering and promote the tax capabilities with other team members.
- Build and retain relationships with clients, established and new.
- The first point of contact for your portfolio of clients, offering advice, whether reactive or proactive as required — getting to know their business challenges and opportunities.
- Seek to identify tax planning opportunities as part of the review process.
- Preparation of reports and proposals, including liaising with other teams.
- Provide relevant tax knowledge, proactively disseminating that knowledge to appropriate individuals to actively improve the firm’s overall taxation capability.
- Work as part of the management team to ensure workloads and deadlines are managed effectively.
- Monitor, mentor, and review team members’ work and performance.
- Management of WIP, billing and debtors within your portfolio.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This leading accountancy services provider is experiencing significant growth and is looking to strengthen its taxation team by appointment of this Tax Director position.
This position within this progressive business represents an excellent opportunity for career progression with a business that truly values its team members and is an exciting and supportive place to work.
Benefits As A Tax Director
- Salary £70,000 to £100,000.
- An enviable suite of benefits.
- CTA qualified or qualified by experience.
- Five years of experience working within professional practice.
- Technically proficient with a working knowledge of both business and personal tax.
- Experience and expertise within a compliance and advisory capacity.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to provide proactive advice to clients and discuss opportunities with partners.
- A strong leader and team player that encourages and motivates others.
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce work in a timely manner.
- A strategic, creative and analytical thinker.
- Ambitious and career-oriented.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.