Tax Director Job Vacancy
Are you a hands-on Tax Director able to deliver trusted strategic thinking whilst being able to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into service delivery?
This Tax Director job in Boston, Lincolnshire is a fantastic opportunity to lead a thriving firm that is enjoying impressive growth.
We’re looking for someone adept at strategy and business development, ready to become part of a senior leadership team overseeing at the highest level, a busy, varied and interesting tax portfolio and a large tax team.
Does this sound like you? You’ll have a CTA qualification or you may be qualified by extensive personal tax experience.
Currently a UK Top 50 firm with aspirations to climb higher up the ranks, this is a rare opportunity to join a highly regarded firm and make the role your own.
As expected with a role at this level we guarantee strict confidence when liaising with our team, so don’t hesitate to contact us today.
- High level oversight of a tax portfolio, monitoring all commercial aspects of portfolio management.
- Preparation and review of tax computations and returns.
- Offering Tax advice.
- Allocating work and ensuring teams are ready and able to deliver in line with client expectations and agreed service levels.
- viewing letters prepared by junior staff.
- Building trusted client relationships, handling queries and problem solving.
- Working with fellow department Directors, such as audit to ensure a joined up approach.
- Monitoring the commercial aspects of portfolio management, ensuring deadlines and fee recovery targets are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with tax knowledge, championing knowledge sharing across the team.
- Delegating work to and managing junior staff, overseeing workflow and quality control.
- Business development.
About This Firm
A growing, regional and multi-office firm that features in the UK Top 50 list, the benefits and inclusive approach on offer with this firm are amongst the best we’ve seen.
Priding themselves on ensuring they have an excellent skill mix and an agile and cohesive workforce, this firm enjoys low level of staff turnover and great client satisfaction.
The benefits on offer are extensive showcasing a generous and employee-centric culture. A truly modern employer that will offer a Tax Director in Boston a very bright future indeed.
What’s On Offer
- £100,000 to £140,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent position
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Life assurance
- Continued professional development and study support
- Enhanced Company pension
- Generous annual leave
- Open and inclusive culture
- Enhanced statutory pay
- Employee and client referral bonus scheme
- Corporate and social responsibility initiatives
- Team incentives
- Discretionary bonuses
- CTA or QBE.
- UK practice experience.
- Previous experience nurturing client relationships within practice.
- Significant tax compliance and advisory services.
- Senior management level experience
- Good basic knowledge across accountancy services.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated and able to manage your own deadlines and workflow and that of others.
- Excellent communication and attention to detail.
- Commercial acumen and creative ideas for new processes and growth.
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Tax Director jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 0333 577 7787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Boston and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 0333 577 7787 or upload your CV here.