Tax Consultant Job Vacancy
What we’re looking for
We’re representing a thriving, multi-office regional accountancy firm in the Northwest of England, tasked with filling a Tax Consultant Job in Blackburn.
CTA, ACA, or ACCA qualified, you will be an experienced tax professional with at least two years of relevant experience. You’ll be technically minded with strong attention to detail and a problem-solving mindset.
You will be excited to work autonomously, taking the lead on tax relevant projects and you’ll be able to manage resource and constructively support the team to ensure deadlines are met.
We’re looking for an accountant who is as comfortable advising the Partners as they are mentoring the junior team, so you will possess excellent communication skills. You will be motivated and used to working with a diverse range of clients and you will be excited to be working alongside a really thriving team of accountants across the whole practice.
If this sounds like you, reach out today.
- Prepare tax assignments for a diverse range of business structures within the portfolio.
- Liaise with clients and provide guidance to support their tax activities.
- Work alongside the corporate tax arm of the firm to prepare corporate tax returns.
- Offer tax advice to clients including identifying opportunities for tax planning.
- Provide tax advice to the Partners.
- Training and mentoring of junior staff.
- Liaise with HMRC
- Become actively involved with the business development of the firm, promoting the business online and in person.
About the Employer
The employer is a thriving and dynamic multi-office firm based in the Northwest of England. They offer a diverse range of general accountancy services as well as a full business advisory offering.
This firm is committed to the professional development of its people, and this is reflected throughout their core values and commitment to providing their staff with an enviable suite of benefits.
What’s on offer?
- £35-45k per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Hybrid flexible working policy
- Significant holiday allowance
- Healthcare scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Life cover
- Flexible benefits
- Study support
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Tax Consultant jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.