Fantastic opportunity for a highly efficient Tax and Accounts Manager to join a progressive and close-knit accountancy firm based in Ashbourne. You will be ACCA/CTA Qualified with a minimum of 3 years working in a tax managerial role.
Our client based in Ashbourne is a progressive and forward-thinking accountancy firm providing accounting, tax, audit and business advisory services to varied client base.
Due to expansion of our client’s firm based in Ashbourne, they are looking for an ambitious Tax and Accounts Manager who is passionate about achieving successful results.
A keen interest in tax advisory is essential.
The responsibilities for the Tax and Accounting Manager will include:
- Managing a key client portfolio made up of SME’s and Limited Companies
- Planning the timing of accounting assignments
- Quality control of all accounting assignments
- Responsible for client billing and setting budgets
- Responsible for WIP control
- Preparation of tax returns and computations
- Assisting with the partner with tax planning assignments
If you are looking for a new and exciting role and are keen to develop your advisory skills further within a pro-active accountancy firm, please apply today in the strictest confidence.