Senior Tax Manager Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Tax Manager looking for the next step up in your career, or are you a senior manager seeking a new challenge within a Top 100 firm that can support your ambitions?
This leading accountancy firm is looking for an exceptional Senior Tax Manager to join their team in London to oversee its tax portfolio.
You’ll be CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified with at least five years post-qualification experience and demonstrable capabilities in a client facing role.
Can you proactively manage workflow and ensure deadlines are met, whilst supporting the team around you? If so, this Senior Tax Manager job in London might be the right fit for you.
This opportunity is a key role within the firm and will suit someone who is well experienced in mixed tax advisory work. You’ll be able to effectively communicate technical matters in an easy-to-understand way for clients, have a high level of attention to detail and take a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Support a range of clients, from individuals and small companies to AIM listed organisations and international groups with a turnover of up to £1bn.
- To provide tax advisory services to clients, striving to deliver the highest standard.
- Lead complex personal and corporate Returns.
- Ensure client assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner, project managing to completion.
- Work closely with Partners to support the firm’s extensive client portfolio, as well as collaborating with the wider tax team to deliver results.
- Research specialist tax issues as required and formulating solutions
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships, ensuring awareness of their requirements
- Recognise and respond to clients’ business needs, providing quality tax advice on all aspects of assignments
- Empower the team through appropriate delegation and effective people management
- Consistently seek internal improvement, presenting opportunities to senior leadership
- Demonstrate commitment to the firms ongoing strategic direction, communicating and adapting to change
- Mentor junior team members, providing constructive support.
About The Employer
This Top 100 London accountancy practice adopts a people-led and supportive working environment, providing trusted accountancy to a varied client portfolio. The experienced team works together to deliver the highest quality of service.
This firm works with its loyal clients across personal and corporate tax matters, audits and accounts, and business services like payroll and VAT.
This firm will suit someone who can step into the role and inspire the people around them, setting an example to junior staff and working closely with clients to deliver the best possible service.
What’s On Offer
- £70,000 to £90,000 per annum.
- Career progression.
- A supportive working environment.
- The opportunity to lead a team towards its goals.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Modern London office with hybrid working possible.
The Successful Applicant
- CTA, ACA, or ACCA qualified with at least five years post-qualification experience
- Demonstrable tax advisory work within a client facing role.
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to lead a team and project manage, including decision-making, time management and prioritisation
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Senior Tax Manager jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in London and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.