Senior Tax Manager Job Vacancy
A leading London accountancy firm is looking for an experienced Senior Tax Manager to join their team to deliver first-class tax advice.
What are we looking for? You’ll be CTA qualified with extensive experience of working within a tax team, overseeing the delivery of tax advisory services and providing exceptional client-facing solutions.
This Senior Tax Manager role is suited to someone who already has strong tax advisory experience and is capable of successfully leading a tax team.
You’ll be detail focused, technically minded and eager to achieve department goals.
- Work collaboratively with the wider tax team, utilising resource effectively to maximise client service
- To advise on tax matters across a varied client portfolio
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships, ensuring awareness of their requirements
- Recognise and respond to clients’ business needs, providing quality advice on all aspects of assignments
- Empower the tax team through appropriate delegation and effective people management
- Consistently seek internal improvement, presenting opportunities to senior leadership
- Demonstrate commitment to firms ongoing strategic direction, communicating and adapting to change
- Manage margins effectively to drive profitability
- Successful engagement of new clients
- Identify changes in UK Tax legislation and how they affect clients and promote new advisory projects
About The Employer
This London accountancy practice is a reputable team of chartered accountants, putting the client at the heart of everything they do.
Known for their expertise is specialist areas and their friendly approach to client liaison, this firm would be a great fit for a likeminded professional who is eager to promote learning within the team.
This Senior Tax Manager (Advisory) role will suit someone experienced within mixed tax advisory, who can hit the ground running and work with a vast range of clients.
What’s On Offer
- £70,000 to £85,000 per annum.
- A supportive working environment.
- The opportunity to lead the tax team towards its goals.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Access to an office gym and fitness classes.
- Social programme.
- Modern London office.
The Successful Applicant
- CTA qualified
- Demonstrable tax advisory experience within a practice environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong IT skills and knowledge
- Strong leadership skills
- Friendly yet professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to lead a team and project manage, including decision-making, time management and prioritisation
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Senior Tax Manager jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in London and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.