Senior Tax Manager Job Vacancy
This leading accountancy firm is looking for an exceptional Senior Tax Manager to join their team in London to oversee a personal tax compliance portfolio and undertake some tax advisory work too
What are we looking for? You’ll be CTA qualified with experience of leading a tax team, managing workflow and ensuring deadlines are met.
This Senior Tax Manager role is suited to someone who already has strong personal tax advisory experience around clean capital, non-UK domiciled and non-resident planning. Knowledge of OMB tax is preferred, but not essential.
- Ensure client assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Work collaboratively with the wider tax team, utilising resource effectively to maximise client service
- To provide both high level tax compliance and tax consultancy services to clients
- Research specialist tax issues as required and formulating solutions
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships, ensuring awareness of their requirements
- Recognise and respond to clients’ business needs, providing quality tax advice on all aspects of assignments
- Empower the tax team through appropriate delegation and effective people management
- Consistently seek internal improvement, presenting opportunities to senior leadership
- Demonstrate commitment to the firms ongoing strategic direction, communicating and adapting to change
- Manage margins effectively to drive profitability
- Successful engagement of new clients
- Identify changes in UK Tax legislation and how they affect clients and promote new advisory projects
About The Employer
This established London accountancy practice is looking for a Senior Tax Manager to join its tax compliance team.
Providing bespoke accounting and tax advice, this reputable firm of accountants works with a diverse client portfolio – from sole traders and high-net-worth individuals to family-owned businesses and medium and large UK and international companies.
With a pro-active approach to delivering the highest quality service, this Senior Tax Manager role at this firm will suit someone who is eager to hit the ground running and lead a team towards its goals.
What’s On Offer
- £70,000 to £85,000 per annum.
- Career progression.
- A supportive working environment.
- The opportunity to lead the tax team towards its goals.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Modern London office
The Successful Applicant
- CTA qualified
- Demonstrable tax advisory and tax compliance experience within a practice environment
- Strong IT skills and knowledge
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to lead a team and project manage, including decision-making, time management and prioritisation
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Senior Tax Manager jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in London and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.