Senior Client Manager job in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire for an ACCA or ACA qualified accountant.
Working in support of the Partners in order to deliver excellence across a variety of areas including audit and accounts this is a superb opportunity for an ambitious and career orientated accountant.
The Senior Client Manager will undertake a wide range of duties including:
- Reviewing accounts files and supporting more junior staff to ensure files are completed in an efficient manner
- Reviewing management accounts
- Acting as the first point of contact for a diverse client portfolio
- Overseeing workflow and planning work
- Meeting with both existing and potential clients in order to promote the firm’s offerings
- Assisting the Partners with the strategic planning of the business
- Understanding and discussing group structures with clients
- Assisting Partners with raising corporate finance in relation to acquisitions and disposals
- Nurturing and developing relationships with other professionals
- Attend audit planning and completion meetings
- Liaise with the audit team to ensure accounts are produced on time and ready for audit
This Senior Client Manager job in Mansfield is ideal for a Senior Accountant who is looking for their first Senior Client Manager job or an existing Senior Client Manager who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Partner Designate job in Mansfield.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms Mansfield, Nottinghamshire together with accountancy firms across the UK. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.