Senior Audit Manager Job Vacancy
Are you a seasoned auditor with…
- A professional qualification (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) with a progressive career in audit.
- Proven experience in a senior audit role within a reputable accounting firm.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and auditing standards and regulations.
- Effective communication and client relationship management skills.
If so, this Senior Audit Manager job in Southampton could be your next professional step.
We’re seeking applications from candidates who will be confident as the primary point of contact for key client accounts, building and maintaining strong client relationships. Someone who can provide strategic leadership to the audit team, overseeing and coordinating audit engagements and who can mentor and develop team members, fostering a collaborative and high-performance culture.
We’re anticipating a high level of interest in this exciting role for a stand out professional and encourage interested candidates to reach out without delay to find out more.
- Oversee the audit department at a thriving firm of accountants that is growing at pace.
- Work closely with Directors to provide the highest standard of service.
- Lead audit engagements from planning to completion, including some field work.
- Support the audit team with performance, learning and development.
- Strategic vision and planning.
- Build trusted and long-lasting client relationships, proactively handling queries.
- Identify services that will add value to your portfolio of clients.
- Business development and networking.
- Champion your own professional development, scoping training opportunities.
About The Employer
This employer is is a well-established and reputable accounting firm with a strong commitment to delivering high-quality audit and assurance services. Their diverse client portfolio spans various industries, and they pride themselves on a dedication to excellence and client satisfaction. As part of their continued growth, they are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Audit Manager in Southampton to lead their audit team and contribute to the success of the firm’s audit offering.
What’s On Offer
- £55,000 to £60,000 per annum.
- Generous annual leave allowance.
- Company pension.
- Flexible working.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Continuous professional development.
- Inclusive working environment.
The Successful Applicant
- ACCA, ACA, or FCCA qualified with significant and varied audit experience within practice.
- Able to work autonomously whilst delivering a high standard of service.
- Adept at supporting audits from planning to completion.
- Significant management level experience.
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload.
- Self-motivated and reliable.
- An inspiring leader.
- A drive to deliver technical knowledge as a point of call for the team.
- Business development experience.
- Confident in reviewing processes and improving systems to boost efficiency.
- Strong communication skills are essential, both verbal and written.
- An eagerness to progress with the firm, undertaking continuous professional development.
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Senior Audit Manager jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 0333 577 7787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Southampton and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 0333 577 7787 or upload your CV here.