Senior Audit Manager Job Vacancy
A leading accountancy firm is looking for a Senior Audit Manager to join their team in London. If you’re an accountant looking to become an integral part of a thriving firm with a busy audit department and an extensive portfolio of clients, we’d be delighted to offer you a confidential call and/or receive your CV by way of application.
With several roles reporting into the Audit Manager, you’ll be a natural leader that can nurture a positive working environment, whilst ensuring the highest quality service is delivered.
You’ll be ACA, ACCA or CA qualified, with extensive audit experience in an accountancy practice. RI status would be a distinct advantage.
- Oversee audits and accounts for clients from planning to completion
- Mentor, oversee and support the audit and accounts team.
- Work alongside the general accountancy team and corporate tax arm of the firm.
- Monitor client deadlines and ensure these are met
- Work alongside and part of the Partnership and support with company growth
- Assist with target setting and department budgeting
- Ability to identify services that will add value to your portfolio of clients
- Confident in networking to promote the department and involvement in all areas of business development.
- Overseeing the audit team and championing the firm’s values within the team
- Provide professional client-facing communication skills
- Set an example for the team as a natural leader
What’s On Offer
- £75,000 to £85,000 per annum
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Flexible working around the office core hours
The Successful Applicant
- ACA, ACCA or CA qualified with extensive experience within audit and general accounting.
- At least 4 years supervisory or management level audit and accounts experience
- Self-motivated and reliable and eager to progress
- Technically efficient in both audit and accounting
- A drive to deliver technical knowledge as a point of call for the team
- A positive attitude
- Confident in reviewing processes and improving systems to boost efficiency
- Strong communication skills are essential, both verbal and written
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Audit Manager jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in London and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.