Senior Accountant job in Torquay, Devon for an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant who has a general accountancy background gained in Public Practice.
Our client is an established and highly progressive firm of accountants who have enjoyed continual growth over the past few years. Acting for a diverse range of clients across the whole of Devon this a brilliant opportunity for an experienced accountant who can work both autonomously and with the support of the Partners.
The Senior Accountant will undertake the following duties:
- Working to support the Partners
- Managing and developing your own client portfolio
- Providing business advisory services to a range of SMEs, HNWI’s, Sole traders, Partnerships and Charities
- Reviewing the work of more junior staff
- Assisting in the training of more junior staff
- Assisting in the strategic planning of the practice
- Dealing with ad-hoc projects
This Senior Accountant job in Torquay is ideal for a Semi Senior who is looking for their first Senior Accountant job or an existing Senior Accountant who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Client Manager job in Torquay.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms UK-wide. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.