Senior Accountant job in Nuneaton.
Having enjoyed considerable success over the past few years, our Nuneaton-based client is now expanding their team and is looking for a career orientated Senior Accountant in Nuneaton to help manage their growing client base.
This Senior Accountant job in Nuneaton will involve business development and the ability to network to win new clients in the Warwickshire area, so you will need a proven track record of outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills to enable you to get directly involved with the local business community.
The Senior Accountant/Client Manager will undertake the following duties:
• Building and maintaining successful client relationships
• Final preparation of statutory accounts for SME’s
• Final preparation of personal tax returns and company tax returns
• Management accounts and associated commentary
• Portfolio management including management of WIP and billing
• Liaising with clients whilst providing financial information and advice
• Reviewing systems and analyzing risks
• Reviewing the work of part qualified and qualified Semi Seniors and Junior Accountants.
This Senior Accountant job in Nuneaton is ideal for a Semi Senior who is looking for their first Senior Accountant job or an existing Senior Accountant who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Client Manager job in Nuneaton.
Confidence is paramount to this highly-regarded firm as communication with clients and management of part-qualified and qualified Semi Seniors and Junior Accountants are the crux of this job.
Contact Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today for information about more accountancy jobs in your area.
Because we operate across the UK, recruiting solely for public practice accountants, you can be assured that we have a job to suit you, whether that is Audit, Tax or Accounts or other areas